Support North Lake County Public Library
Donations to our library can be made in a variety of ways; each is deeply appreciated.
· Contribute to the library and its needs directly at the circulation desk.
· Give to the North Lake County Library Foundation.
· Donate prizes or funds to help support the Family Summer Reading Program.
· Donate your gently used books. Those that do not meet the library’s Information Resources Management Policy guidelines may be placed in our popular Book Nooks or Little Free Libraries, or sold online. Proceeds are dedicated to other collection purchases.
· Buy a book for the collection. Our Adopt-a-Book Program offers this opportunity each February, although patrons contribute books for the collection year round.
· Purchase a magazine gift subscription for the library.
· Make a memorial gift in honor of a loved one.
· Become a benefactor to the library in your will.
· Donate toward an item on our Wish List.
Library Renovation Project - $2.5m
The population of Lake County and the city of Polson has grown exponentially in recent years, and as a result, our library has outgrown its current space. In response, we have begun an expansion/renovation project to utilize other areas of our building.
This includes a new ADA entrance, new heating/cooling system, new roof and other renovations to expand the available space for our patrons.
To learn more about our renovation project, visit: http://northlakecountylibrary.org/renovation.html
Library Meeting Room
· Haba Display board for events - $329
· Motorized Projection Screen - $1000
· Equipment to convert old media formats - $1500
· Fireproof safe - $2500