Donations to our library can be made in a variety of ways; each is deeply appreciated.
·Contribute online to North Lake County Public Library and its needs.
·Write a check for the library at the circulation desk.
· Give prizes or funds to help support the Family Summer Reading Program.
· Donate your gently used books. Those that do not meet the library’s Information Resources Management Policy guidelines will be sold at our annual book sale or placed in our Book Nooks. Proceeds are dedicated to other collection purchases.
· Buy a book for the collection. Our Adopt-a-Book Program offers this opportunity each February, although patrons contribute books for the collection year round.
· Purchase a magazine gift subscription for the library.
· Make a memorial gift in honor of a loved one or become a benefactor to the library in your will.
· Donate to the Library Foundation.
· Join Friends of the Library. Your membership dues will help support the library.